- Working with current FuSa team to setup Project Management structure and Project Plans for Functional Safety Projects.
- Engaging with FuSa Consultant and Assessment teams to monitor project execution and make sure requirements, deliverables and schedule are being met.
- Work with cross-functional teams in our division to address the FuSa requirements, issues or questions and provide resolution.
- Coordinate regular review meetings among the internal teams as external consultants/auditors to track status and monitor progress.
- Prepare status and progress reports on regular basis to check against each milestone in project plan.
- Identify issues for continuous improvement throughout the whole project life cycle and performing Lessons Learnt process before project closing.
- Proven experience in high-tech industry related program management
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Having ability and will to work positively across the Functional Safety, Engineering teams and management.
- Strong understanding of project and program management methodologies and techniques
- Good knowledge of scheduling and resource allocation procedures
- Understanding of IP HW & SW design process and life cycle is a plus.
- Understanding of Functional Safety project life cycle is a plus.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.