Website Siemens EDA
Siemens Industry is looking for a Production Supervisor for our Broken Arrow factory. Our facility has over 150 employees that produce Switchgear. The Production Supervisor is the key driver of all daily production related processes and the hub of information transfer between the hourly assembly workforce and Management, Engineering, Quality Control, Purchasing and Planning. This person will have roughly up to 20 direct reports spread between multiple departments and will report directly to the Manufacturing Manager.
Your expertise will help this manufacturing organization improve their ability to make the world a safer and more reliable place: think hospitals, data centers, utilities, mass transportation, and other aspects of life as we know it that need reliable power systems. You will be part of providing solutions to the world’s growing need for dependable critical infrastructure.
- Ensure safety is priority for team members on the production floor by adhering to safety protocols
- Drive efforts and initiatives to reduce production errors, improve product quality and increase efficiency
- Adhere to production schedule by prioritizing, assigning personnel to work areas, supervising progress, making personnel/priority adjustments, resolving constraint problems, and reporting results through a shift production summary
- Work closely with purchasing, planning and warehouse teams to ensure material availability and schedule adherence
- Support performance measurement and documentation of manufacturing processes
- Drive continuous improvement projects
- Plan, develop and lead all aspects of on the job training for all team members
- Lead performance by providing frequent feedback and coaching to team members to achieve plan goals.
- Manage all time and attendance tracking and reporting
- Champion an environment of partnership and focus on achieving results within the team and across peer groups
You’ll win us over by having the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of successful experience in an Assembly/Manufacturing or related field in a supervisor role.
- Experience with multiple manufacturing subject areas.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or equivalent) and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Ability to work non-standard work hours and weekends.
- Proficiency in data collection and analysis.
- Able to interpret or learn to interpret engineering drawings and schematics.
- Strong leadership and time management experience.
- Demonstrates full understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, talent development and performance management.
- Experience collaborating and team building with different internal organizations and locations.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft office products.
- This position requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
You’ll benefit from:
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to our employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html
- The pay range for this position is $59k-$75k. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications and premium geographic location.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.