Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
Keysight has an exciting opportunity for a Production Supervisor in a high-tech manufacturing facility that will allow Keysight to continue to deliver first-to-market solutions, while ensuring customer success in expanding and evolving technologies.
- Manages and works closely with a team of Manufacturing Technicians that operate equipment dedicated to semiconductor and System-in-Package (SiP) manufacturing processes.
- Establishes and executes tactical business plans and objectives to meet short and long-term manufacturing goals.
- Effectively communicates with engineers and maintenance teams to ensure that manufacturing commitments are being met.
- Engages with their team and other Supervisors to maintain continuity in manufacturing operations.
- Manages workflow in accordance with job priorities and equipment availability.
- Works with Equipment Engineering and Operations Management to bring systems online and refine processes.
- Helps to identify and coordinate the acquisition of required material and supplies necessary for starting up the manufacturing facility.
- Compressed Work Week: Night Shift
- Requires supervisory skills and the ability to execute fabrication processes.
- Manufacturing experience in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Must have excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Effective team building skills is required along with the ability to closely collaborate with colleagues and management.
- Experience with semiconductor manufacturing in a clean room environment is desirable.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.