This role will be the point of contact for Manufacturing and Production planning for a large volume product family accessory line. Below are some of the key tasks and responsibilities for this role performed on a weekly or daily basis:
- Work with Contract Manufacturers to plan 12-month build plan schedules for various locations and products.
- Coordinate with buyers on raw material availability and purchasing plan.
- Evaluate plans for upsides, or “what-if” situations; provide weekly updates and reports of output and performance to management.
- Track risk factors for demand planning; provide an implement mitigation plans to assess those risk factors.
- Constant communication with key stakeholders and management.
- Coordinate and lead production meetings; communicate and be able to track gaps in manufacturing process and schedule.
- Ability to adapt quickly (think outside of the box), problem solve and provide input on process and procedure enhancements.
- BS/BA in Business/Operations Management or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years’ experience with Hardware Manufacturing/ Production planning.
- Ample knowledge of ERP processes and SAP knowledge a must.
- Clear understanding of ISO and SOX requirements.
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, and ERP Reporting.
- Communicates effortlessly and efficiently at all levels
- Ability to adapt quickly, problem solve and provide input on process and procedure enhancements.
- Demonstrates strong initiative and leads by example.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit sjobs.brassring.com.