Cadence digital full flow is the leading solution in worldwide, including synthesis, implementation, and signoff. Product validation team takes critical role in product release. As one part of global team, Brazil PV team will focus on Advance Node (below 3nm) and GAA technology supporting.
This is a Senior Leadership role in Product Validation team. He/she works very closely with the Software Development teams and global PV team throughout the Product Development Life cycle.
The primary objectives of the role are:
- Ensure highest standards of Software Quality
- Manage the Brazil Product Validation team
- Deep understanding of the ASIC Design process
- High proficiency in Operations Management, Planning, Estimation and Reporting Skills
- Working effectively with key Business Leaders/ Partners
- Agility and flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing business requirements
- Leading change to manage needs of the Business, People and Process
- Living and Promoting a High-Performance team culture
- 15+ years of experience in an ASIC Design role
- Possess a deep understanding of digital flow using Industry Leading tools
- Keeping the customer’s perspective engaged within the Product Development Process
- Experience of leading high performing teams. Experience with global team working is a plus
- A people person who listens and acts. Builds leaders in the organization. Fosters a technology-oriented high-performance team culture
- Expertise in driving organizational changes, big and small
- High energy, agile and flexible approach. Can-do attitude. Self-starting, Self-driven
- Result Oriented
- Excellent Communicator
- Continuously learning on the job to enhance Technical and Leadership skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.