Summary / Role Purpose
As a Product Specialist II , you will be part of the team responsible for overall development and validation of Ansys EDA Products. This involves working with Software developers, Architects, Application Engineers, and Semiconductor Customers, from ideation all the way to final product release and deployment.
Key focus areas will include all areas related to IP/SoC/3DIC Power Integrity, Signal Integrity, Reliability aspects like EM/ESD/Thermal, Advanced timing/jitter, Packaging – the top challenges for any chip design on advanced nodes like 7/5/3 nm.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Be part of Product Engineering Team that
- Works with Global-Customers / IP-providers / Foundries to understand design challenges of cutting-edge SoCs & 3DICs on 7/5/3 nm and creates EDA product specifications.
- Works with Software developers to develop state-of-the-art EDA products solving Power-Noise-Reliability challenges across Chip-Package-System
- Works on Ansys-Seascape platform – Semiconductor Industry’s First and Only True Big-Data design Platform!
- Performs in-depth validation to ensure Product meets accuracy and other requirements.
- Collaborates with Application Engineers to support Global Customers in solving their design challenges on leading edge SoCs.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering/VLSI from Top Institutions (NITs/IITs and likes)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good programming skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Passion to learn and deploy new technologies.
- Ability for minimal travel
- 2-3 years of prior experience in either of a) ASIC Physical design, b) Power-Integrity/Signal-Integrity/Reliability Closure c) Custom circuit design and simulation
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to Ansys. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren’t posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren’t about rules and regulations. They can’t just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we’re facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.ansys.com.