CEVA is the leading IP licensor of wireless connectivity and smart sensing technologies.
Within the Wireless IoT Business Unit, CEVA is offering you a Product Manager position for the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth product lines.
If you are a visionist, technology savvy and wish to make an impact on engineering and business, then you have a place with us!
In this unique opportunity, the key responsibilities are:
- Define product roadmap and value proposition
- Prioritizing product features and capabilities
- Works closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and support to meet business targets and ensure customer satisfaction
- Participate in technical presales and post-sale customer interaction
- Develops the business case for new products and improvements to existing products to ensure revenue growth
- Write Product Requirements Document (PRD)
- Aligning stakeholders around the vision of the product
- Engineering Degree in computer Sciences or other relevant engineering degree
- Proven experience in IC industry
- Technical background with Wireless Communication, especially Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Strategic out of the box thinker, with multidisciplinary view.
- Good communication skills, customer oriented and a team player
- Flexibility and dynamic thinking
- Technical document writing
- Communication standards knowledge is a plus: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax/be, WFA, Bluetooth SIG, 802.15.4, UWB, 3GPP etc.
- Good organization and prioritization skills.
- Both French and English languages have to be fluent
- Experience: 10+ years, with 3+ years in product development or similar roles
- Fully authorized to work in France, especially in the Alpes-Maritimes
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.ceva-dsp.com.