As a Product Engineer at Arteris, you will be responsible for qualifying and validating engineering deliverables and products before they are released to the Application Engineering organization for final QA, new product introduction processes, and release to customers.
- Developing a specification by which each product is qualified and validated against. The specification will specify the product features from the point of reference of customer usability and supportability in the field and based on the product MRD/PRD. The primary focus of the specification and qualification process is to enhance customers’ view of the product, customers’ ease of use of the product, and enhancement of the ability of our AE team to support the product in the field.
- Testing and validating the deliverables against the specifications. Thereafter, filing defect reports and enhancement requests against the product development team to fix product issues.
- Qualifying and preparing and Early Access Release (EAR) of the product and deliverables to the AE team.
- Proposing changes to the product specification to address customer usability issues and product supportability in the field.
- Documenting the releases and the release process, and managing safety related processes.
- Developing tools, scripts, programs, workflows to interface with the product and enhance its usability by the customer and supportability in the field.
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- You are the kind of person that brings your intelligence, motivation, and sense of humor to the office.
- You have more than 4 years of relevant front-end digital ASIC design experience, from RTL to synthesis
- Understanding of SoC system level architectures
- Understanding of CPU integration, bus fabrics, DDR
- Familiarity with the ARM ecosystem: CPU, GPU, etc.
- Good experience with RTL synthesis, DC, DC-topo
- You are customer focused and enjoy working with them to help them find solutions
- 4 plus years of industry experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related field.