Position responsibilities include:
- Drive key customer engagements in cooperation with local/international Field Applications team
- Interface with R&D team to drive and influence product development to fulfill customer requirements
- Manage beta programs, author documentation and track customer issues
- Travel, including international travel, may be required
- It is preferred that candidates have 3+ years relevant industry experience with a MSEE -or- 5+ years experience with a BSEE. However, new college graduates are encouraged to apply
- Requires in-depth knowledge & industry experience in signal/power integrity and analysis
- Knowledge of 3D computational electromagnetics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
***This position is open to candidates at all levels including new college graduates***
We are open to candidates located (or willing to relocate) in any of the following locations: Boston, Maryland/DC, Austin, Southern California, and San Jose.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.