As a Product Engineer for Alphawave , you will be part of a team of senior engineers focus on bringing to market, new Products for our internal/external customers. Our Products are manufactured at leading edge Fabs.
What You’ll Do
- Create and Execute New Products Introduction Plan
- Develop and Execute Qualification Plan
- Customer Support
- Yield Enhancement
- Cost Analysis.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree of Electrical Engineer or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
- Project management skills, should be project execution oriented (responsible for schedule, setting milestones, cost )
- Multi tasking (NPI, Product transfer oversea, qualification, failure analysis, yield enhancement)
- Basic knowledge of semiconductor physics
- Basic knowledge of semiconductor packaging
- C, C++, Java or Python is desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to listen to and appreciate ideas and opinions that differ from yours
- Extremely detail oriented
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drives for consistency
- Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs
- Self-motivated and self-managing
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave IP is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave IP is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave IP will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit workforcenow.adp.com.