Website Keysight EDA
Position Overview: We are looking for a motivated and creative UX Design Intern to join our growing design team. As a Junior UX Designer, you will collaborate with our experienced designers and product teams to create intuitive, user-centered designs for our products.
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
- Assist in user research and analysis to identify user needs and pain points.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups to visualize and test design concepts.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers and developers, to bring designs to life.
- Conduct usability testing and gather feedback to iterate and improve designs.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in UX design.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in UX design, HCI, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD.
- Experience, working within a design system, using common shared components.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to new design methodologies and tools.
- A portfolio showcasing your design projects and thought process.
- Should have at least some understanding of web-development, to help collaboration with the engineering team.
Keysight Internship Program Requirements
Candidates who wish to be considered must be enrolled in a accredited college/university as of September 2024. Applicants who have graduated before September 2024 will not be considered unless they are entering/applying to a MS or PHD program after graduating.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. Candidates who now or at any point in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B Visa status) may not be considered.
California Pay Range: $29.30 – $38.32
Based on experience, education and skills, most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed above.
Note: For other locations, pay ranges will vary by region.