We are pipelining potential candidates from ITE for the Work-Study Diploma program in 2023.
Why This Role
As the ideal candidate, you will leverage your technical and hands-on skills and play a vital role to fuel our growth in Process Engineering. Your role will span across existing and new Fabs, improving processes and thereby wafer yields, increasing manufacturing productivity that are key to achieving Fab excellence.
What You Will Do
- Maintain good housekeeping and follow good safety practice in Fab/office.
- Monitor and sustaining process through Statistical Process Control to ensure quality of products are meeting specification.
- Obtain data for lots affected by tool faults and follow the CAS (Corrective Action System) to dispose the affected lots accordingly.
- Follow SOP and provide proper passdown of line issues and documentation.
- Participate in module enhancement programs to improve quality and productivity.
What You Will Need
- Nitec (GPA>2.0) or Higher Nitec from:
- School of Electronics & Info-Comm Technology
- School of Engineering
- Good team player, able to work independently, resourceful, willing to learn new skills with good initiatives