TL;DR Digital Design Verification – Application cores – Embedded processors – CodAL – RISC-V ISA – Processor Microarchitecture – OOP – Linux-capable cores – CPU – International team – Start-up culture
Locations: Greece (Athens / Thessaloniki / Heraklion)
Department: Greek R&D Center
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: Principal/Team Lead
Codasip is expanding in Greece! We are looking for a Principal/Team Lead Verification Engineer to build out our team and help deliver and expand our product roadmap. The role can be based in Athens, Thessaloniki, or Heraklion and will be reporting to Giorgos Nikiforos who is the Director of the Greek R&D Center.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company with a unique position in the industry. If you are proactive, you are not afraid to voice your own opinion, and are looking for a job where you can be creative, we think you will work well with us.
- Be a leading member of our verification team providing a leading role in a significant part of the CPU microarchitecture
- Be responsible for the verification strategy, architecture, and test plan for a significant part of our CPU microarchitecture and lead a team to deliver
- Development of test bench and test bench components and verification metrics
- Bug hunting and root cause analysis of complex issues and driving the team to do the same
- Participate in and drive design and verification reviews
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Over 10 years of recent, relevant experience with verification methodologies as applied to CPU and/or ASIC verification including UVM and SystemVerilog and formal proof verification methods
- Good knowledge of CPU architecture
- Ability to write clear and concise code
- User knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of versioning tools (Git, SVN)
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Shell, Bash, Python)
- Analytical thinking, self-sufficiency, team collaboration
- Ability to work across teams to debug issues and find root causes
- Knowledge of RISC-V instruction set
- Advanced knowledge of computer systems and architecture
- Knowledge of C/C++
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Opportunity to work with RISC-V, computer architecture of the future
- Working on innovative IoT processors and unique processor optimization technology
- Participation in the whole development process from analysis to deployment
- Opportunity to collaborate with experienced developers located in Germany, France, UK, Greece and Czech Republic
- Receptivity to your own innovations and ideas
- Freedom and trust from Codasip management
- Flexible working hours, including working from home
- Very competitive compensation package
- Language courses (Chinese, Czech)
MORE ABOUT CODASIP:
Nowadays Codasip is a leading supplier of processing solutions for IC designers, offering products based on open standards such as the RISC-V ISA, LLVM, and UVM. We are a founding member of RISC-V International (formerly RISC-V Foundation) and we were the first company to offer a commercial RISC-V IP core in 2015. With more than 150 employees and offices in Europe, the US, and Asia, we are constantly open for talents who want to work on cutting-edge processor technologies, believe in the great potential of RISC-V.
WHAT IS OUR COMPANY CULTURE:
We celebrate a highly professional and open environment, with a well-balanced mix of young and experienced engineers. We employ agile methodologies to bring the speed and ease of software development to hardware as well as to guarantee the high quality of our products. A perfect platform for growth, that will enable you to learn from the best and at the same time drive your own ideas – that is the Codasip DNA.
We’re passionate about RISC-V processors. If you are, apply now 🙂
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit codasip.com.