Website Flex Logix
Verification Engineer involved in functional verification of embedded FPGA cores in different process nodes.
Responsible for all aspects of verification including:
- Development of verification testbenches using SystemVerilog/UVM
- Development of test plans and execution to plan and coverage goals
- Development of coverage plans and metrics, drive coverage activities and test writing
- Development of scripts for automation of the verification process
- Gate-Level simulation and debug
- BSEE/MSEE with at least 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Well versed in Verilog and SystemVerilog testbench design, stimulus, and debug
- Able to craft requirements and design specifications into test plan or verification plan documentation and execute to plan and coverage goals
- Familiar with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, and csh for the purposes of automation and management of large parallel simulation tasks
- Hands-on experience with standard functional simulators like Questa, NCSIM or VCS
- Experience running and debugging gate simulations
- Good written, in-person and remote communication skills
- Experience with DFT pattern verification and debug
- FPGA verification experience
- Experience with SDF-annotated gate simulations
- Familiarity with continuous integration infrastructure such as Jenkins
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit flex-logix.com.