Cadence Solutions (North America) team is looking for an experienced RTL designer to contribute to architecture and design for next generation SoCs targeting Hyper-Scalar, Automotive, IoT and Mil-Aero markets. Please note; US Citizenship or Green Card required. Position presents a learning and growth opportunity for candidate to develop into an architect (System) in the future.
- This Role is primarily targeted for the skills related to CDC/RDC expertise from an RTL design team perspective,
- Candidate should have expertise in CDC/RDC cleanup and design closure w.r.t CDC/RDC for at least couple of SOCs
In addition to the above, Candidate will have following responsibilities based on each project
- CPU IP selection/configuration/integration for ARM and/or RISCV CPU and System IP
- Design IP selection/configuration/integration for Memory and/or Interface IP (PCIe, Ethernet, USB and other)
- Digital design and IP creation/ownership from High Level Arch Specification
- Create detailed Micro-architecture specification, work closely with the architect
- Understanding of performance measurement and refinement. Ability to work with verification/validation team to create performance verification plan
- RTL development
- Support Verification teams. Support test bench development, review verification and vPlans. Provide timely specification clarifications and debug support
- Physical design deliverables. Create functional timing constraints, synthesize RTL to ensure power and area targets are met and constraints are correct
- Plan development schedule in detail and track deliverables to ensure timely IP delivery to all consumers
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams to ensure design block/IP success for all target specifications in Silicon
- BS/MS Electrical Engineering with 6+ years of Front End design and/or verification.
- Experience in Synthesis, LEC and CDC/RDC tools preferred
- Good experience in IP creation and/or SoC and IP (CPU, Memory, Interface) integration
- Expert in RTL design (Verilog), simulators debuggers
- Experience in C/C++ and/or Python (or scripting language). Experience in driving results in multi-disciplinary organization
- US Citizenship or Green Card
- A Self-motivated person with good communication and design management skills
- Experience with Cadence front end toolset
The annual salary range for San Jose, CA is $ 119,000 to $221,000. You may also be eligible to receive incentive compensation: bonus, equity, and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the salary range is a guideline and compensation may vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. Our benefits programs include: paid vacation and paid holidays, 401(k) plan with employer match, employee stock purchase plan, a variety of medical, dental and vision plan options, and more.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.