We are looking for a talented software engineer to help design and develop some of the most complex Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software in the electronics world. Our software is used to design everything from hearing aids to complex, high end compute servers to your favorite tablet.
We are looking for an individual to maintain several fast SI/PI/Thermal analytical engines, and extend them using fast surrogate models. These engines are part of a broader tool capable of autonomously designing electronics using AI/ML methodologies.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following traits:
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or related SI/PI/Thermal field
- Ability to tackle complex challenges and develop implementable solutions
- Capable of working independently through implementation and delivery phases
- Ability to work with a global team
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Expected Technical Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of SI/PI/Thermal as it relates to PCB design
- Excellent knowledge of algorithms
- Working knowledge of C/C++, Java, and Python
- Working knowledge of ML/AI
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.