You will be a member of a small, highly motivated team that designs, develops, and debugs high-complexity software programs. You will work with a worldwide software R&D team responsible for Design Review, the semiconductor industry’s best product for high-speed design and mask data viewing.
Skills and Competencies Required
- Proficiency in C/C++ on Unix/Linux platforms, with solid knowledge and experience of data structures and algorithms in dealing with large amounts of data and complexities.
- Familiarity with Graphical User Interface (GUI) development, parsers, pipes/sockets, and Application Program Interface (API).
- Familiarity with software configuration management, quality analysis, and coverage tools in a software development cycle.
- Knowledge in scripting like Unix/Linux Shell, Perl, Python, and Tcl.
- Team player with a desire to learn in a high-performance culture; Having good communication skills, ability to work independently and solve problems on schedule, with emphasis on quality.
- Knowledge of semiconductor integrated circuit layout.
- Experience in software development in semiconductor design and manufacture.
- Experience in software development with Qt, lex, and yacc.
- Experience in software development with high-speed graphics applications.
- Understanding of semiconductor manufacturing processes.
- Knowledge of layout formats like GDSII, OASIS, LEF/DEF, and GL/1, as well as mask pattern formats like MEBES and JEOL.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.