1. This software engineering position will support and improve the implementation the state-of-art extraction products in a fast-paced, small team environment.
2. We are looking for a highly motivated software engineer to work on the development new applications for parasitic extraction.
3. This person will be responsible for implementing new techniques, algorithms and library API in C++.
1. Strong algorithm background, programming skills and implementation in dealing and processing of large amount of data
2. Good communication skills and desire to learn in a startup like environment
3. Knowledge and experience with computational geometry, layout connectivity, parasitic extraction, capacitance modeling, FS development is a big plus
4. Experience in C/C++ coding, with EDA physical verification or extraction background preferred
5. Knowledge in UNIX shell and scripting language like TCL, Python, Perl
6. Minimum of 3 years of software development experience plus a MS/PhD in CS
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.