- As a member of our placement team, you will design, develop, maintain and expand on our set of cutting edge detail placement tools.
- You will be working on the forefront of technology in the area of advance node lithography driven placement.
- The primary responsibility is designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging software programs on Unix/Linux platforms.
- Lead the development and maintenance of core placement algorithms
- Develop, maintain, enhance core algorithms
- Interact with routing team and gigaopt team to define next generation algorithms
- Do peer code reviews and maintain a high quality thread safe code & test base.
- The candidates should have strong software programming skill with C/C++ and QoR/PPA knowledge.
- Solid experience and background in EDA backend flow, including placement, timing, optimization, and routing.
- Strong interest and understanding of complex software development in UNIX platformare required.
- Good verbal and written presentation are must.
- Good relationship to TSMC foundry and design companies a plus.
- Minimum master degrees in EE or CS. PhD preferred
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.