- Responsible for designing, developing, troubleshooting and debugging large software programs on various platforms such as x86 and ARM.
- Candidate should have experience in C programming language (and/or x86 assembly) and thorough knowledge of software capabilities (Data Structure, Algorithms and Compilers)
- Hands On experience on UNIX or LINUX operating systems
- Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Good problem solving skills
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.