Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~14,000 employees create world-class solutions in wireless communications, 5G, automotive, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture – YouTube
Software is a strategic growth area for Keysight, and our team is energized to take Keysight software business to the next level. We care deeply about customer experience and consider it a core part of our software transformation strategy. We are looking for an experienced product leader with a passionate for customer experience to join us on this journey.
- Lead the creation of the end-to-end software customer experience strategy
- Be an advocate for the customer–own product usability and customer experience. Conduct primary and secondary research on industry trends, customer expectations and the competitive landscape. Define customer satisfaction measures, KPIs, set targets and partner with other stakeholders and cross-functional leaders to drive consistent and measurable improvement
- Promote and incorporate industry best practices where applicable to create a delightful customer experience
- Identify and prioritize improvement opportunities in the primary and supporting customer journeys taking into account the full life cycle from evaluation to renewals. Partner with functional owners to explore possible solutions, trade-offs and related decisions
- Create and present visionary innovations, evaluate alternatives and make data-driven business decisions
- Coordinate with development teams and other cross-functional partners to plan and coordinate project execution and product rollout
- Manage project rollout and communication plans including executive sponsor and other stakeholder presentations, demos, customer and internal training and related collateral
Preferred location for this role is: Colorado Springs, CO, Loveland, CO, Santa Rosa, CA, Santa Clara, CA but will consider anywhere in US, including remote for qualified candidates.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in information systems, computer science or engineering. MBA preferred
- 7+ years of software product management, project management or leadership experience in a large enterprise with a mix of software and hardware products
- In depth understanding of the end-to-end software customer journey, various touch points, key drivers and constraints
- Experience with software business models, monetization strategies, software licensing industry, technologies and trends
- Proven ability to make data-driven decisions, explore various and often contradictory data to articulate a vision, build consensus and drive the realization
- Demonstrated leadership and effectiveness in working with cross-functional and remote teams
- Excellent coordination and communication skills and ability to present effectively to a broad technical and business stakeholders
- Agile project management experience is a plus
- International experience and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment is a plus
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.