We are looking for a dynamic individual to join the Spectre development group. The Spectre group has built state-of-the-art simulation technology which is the standard in transistor-level analog/mixed-signal circuit simulation. The technology is constantly enhanced, and new technologies and features are added to strengthen Spectre’s leading position. As product engineer you will shape our product and contribute to our market success.
As product engineer you are the “voice of the customer” within the Spectre R&D group. You are debugging customer simulation problems, define specifications for new simulation features and bug fixes, work together with R&D on implementation and test, maintain the customer test case suite, support customer evaluations and product roll-out, and are responsible for product documentation, demonstrations and trainings, as well as technical and white papers.
- The qualified candidate is required to have strong background in analog/mixed-signal IC design or Spice simulator development and support.
- MSEE with 5-8 years’ experience in related area;
- Be familiar with common analog/mixed-signal IC designs;
- Be familiar with customer IC front-end design flow with Cadence tools like Virtuoso/ADE/Spectre/APS/AMS is a plus;
- Knowledge on perl/tcl/csh/python, UNIX, Linux environment is a plus;
- Good problem solving skill and team work spirit;
- Good English communication skill both verbally and writing.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.