- Develop next generation tools and flows to address Power Integrity (PI) and Signal Integrity (SI) challenges in Analog and Mixed Signal designs.
- Work closely with customers to understand their requirements for Analog and Mixed Signal designs and generate Product Requirement Specifications (PRS) to steer future advancement of the product.
- Attend technical review meetings with customers to guide them on how best to utilize Virtuoso and Spectre platforms to meet their designs’ reliability needs.
- Assist customers and technical field team in solving issues related to transistor level EMIR simulations, run in batch mode or Analog Design Environment.
- Develop prototype flows to test newly implemented features.
- Develop Go To Market collateral, like demoes and Rapid Adoption Kits (RAKs) as needed, to better market our products.
- Work with cross-functional teams (CFT) to achieve alignment and drive implementation of tools and flows as needed.
- Collaborate with R&D to ensure that the most critical customer issues are addressed in a timely fashion. Provide workarounds where possible.
- Work with Product Marketing to drive overall tool positioning.
- To deliver high quality products, partner with the Product Validation (PV) teams to test new features and technologies.
- Work with Technical Publications (TechPubs) to highlight new product features and flows.
- Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in electrical engineering or a related field is required
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the industry required
- Experience in custom analog/digital and mixed signal designs (e.g ADC, DAC, PLL, SerDes)
- Experience with circuit simulation and power and signal integrity (EM/IR) highly desired.
- Experience with Virtuoso Platform (e.g VSE, VLS, ADE). Experience with Spectre circuit simulator a bonus.
- Familiarity with the SKILL programming language
- Experience with other scripting languages like Python, TCL and PERL preferred.
The annual salary range for California is $128,100 to $237,900. You may also be eligible to receive incentive compensation: bonus, equity, and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the salary range is a guideline and compensation may vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. Our benefits programs include: paid vacation and paid holidays, 401(k) plan with employer match, employee stock purchase plan, a variety of medical, dental and vision plan options, and more.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit cadence.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.