The Singapore Customer Quality (CQ) team provides leadership and technical support on Quality issues to our key customers, in close collaboration with the Fab teams, to ensure we have robust Quality system and create values for our customers.
As a CQ Engineer, you will provide expert technical knowledge to drive quality issues and Customer specific improvement programs to closure.
CQ Engineers are key leaders in communicating Quality related information and procedures to external customers.
In addition, CQ Engineers have the opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and other GlobalFoundries Fabs to drive strategic initiatives that directly affect customer satisfaction.
- Drive cross-functional teams to address and close all Quality issues raised by key customers, using Quality tools and Structured Problem solving methodologies.
- Effectively communicate status of Quality-related tasks, projects and metrics to upper management, customers, and internal teams.
- Work in across functional teams in (Quality, Manufacturing, Sales, Supply and others) within Fab and GlobalFoundries to drive for ONEGF response.
- Establish Standard Work and Metrics for Quality-related Continuous Improvement activities and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Owns specific Customer accounts, manages communication with the customer, drive Customer-specific Quality Improvement Programs, Quality reports and support customer audits.
- Education/Experience – Engineering or Technology-related Bachelor’s or Post-Graduate degree
- Years of Experience – 5 years
- Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a diverse and dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems and their supporting measurements and processes (8D, FMEA, SPC etc)
- Working knowledge of quality and reliability fundamentals
- Fluency in English Language – Written & verbal
- Experience with leading teams and or projects
- Working knowledge of semiconductor design, manufacturing, and support processes.
- 6-sigma Yellow belt certified.