Do you want to contribute to the backbone of some of the world’s most popular SoCs?
As a Staff / Senior Design Verification Engineer at Arteris, you will work with an expert team to design and deliver interconnect & memory hierarchy solutions for some of the world’s most sophisticated mobile, telecom, automotive, and consumer SoC designs. You will create designs in a powerful language that blends traditional RTL with leading-edge software to provide extremely configurable, testable, and high-quality solutions. You will go home at the end of the day amazed at all the places where your creations end up. You will have the opportunity to be part of a proven-successful startup, and to influence development environment, architecture, verification, and everything in-between – you will no longer be stuck in a silo or just a cog in the machine. Your co-workers will be an experienced team of industry experts that love what they do.
- UVM based test bench development and debugging
- Defining, documenting, developing, and executing RTL verification test/coverage at system level
- Triaging Regressions, Debugging RTL designs in Verilog and System Verilog
- Help improve and refine verification process, methodology, and metrics
- Develop, maintain, and test engineering design automation tools infrastructure to improve our frontend design and verification process.
- Monitor automated systems, isolate problems, and perform routine diagnostics checks & repairs.
- Run regressions, configure Jenkins builds and record regression data
- Build/maintain regression dashboards & database to view trends and progress in numerical and graphical formats
- Evaluate existing automation infrastructure for areas of improvement
- Provide clear and concise documentation of the implementation/flow and usage of automation processes.
Experience Requirements / Qualifications:
- Strong RTL (Verilog) and UVM/C test bench debugging skills
- Experience integrating vendor provided VIPs for unit and system level verification
- Experience with Arm AMBA protocols
- This opportunity involves high performance, low power designs on a highly visible project
- MS degree in EE, CS, or equivalent preferred. BS degree minimum.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.