Are you passionate about working on cutting edge technology and bringing it to life? Then the Xe Silicon Engineering team has opportunities for you.
This team focus on designing, validating and delivering all silicon that drives our Xe product roadmap. We are looking for a Pre-Silicon Performance Verification Eng/Lead to join our team.
In this position, you will be working as part of a Pre-Silicon Performance Verification Team for current and next generation Graphics Products.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Creating test environments, checker strategies, and test generators for validating performance.
- Learning IP/SOC architecture by debugging test failures to the root cause.
- Developing and utilizing various software tools and/or methodologies with the goal to ensure highly functional firmware.
- Communicating effectively, coordinating and working with firmware developers and IP teams.
- Potentially participating in the debug of failures in silicon and developing new testing strategies to detect these failures on pre-silicon models.
Behavioral traits that we are looking for:
- Multitask and Problem solving skills.
- Solid Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Willing to work in a Dynamic Team-Oriented Environment.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Minimum skills and experience:
Candidate must have a Bachelor’s in Electrical/Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related computing disciple and 7+ years of Industry experience OR a Master’s degree in the related disciplines with 5+years of experience.
Your experience must be in the following:
- SOC/IP level validation.
- Computer Architecture and Digital Logic.
- Memory/cache technologies.
- RTL debugging skills.
- SW development skills (Unit Testing and Test Driven Development) and Debug.
- Object-Oriented Programming Techniques: C/C++, Python or Perl.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Performance validation or modelling.
- Programming experience in Ruby.
- Graphics architecture knowledge.
- Reading and interpreting technical specs and Register Transfer Level (RTL) code.
- Verification Techniques including Assertions, Functional Coverage, and Randomized Regressions.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.