Website Keysight EDA
- Understanding and responding our solutions for customer issues.
- Coordinate with our development team from technical approach and knowledge to solve the issues
- Understand the customer’s requirements and request our development team for implementation on our products
- Sales support for our H/W products and applications from a technical point of view
- Incorporate multiple technologies and propose solutions to customers
- Communication skills are essential both internal and external the company
Work Location: Yokosuka YRP
- Prior >5 years of experience in Pre-Sales/Post-Sales.
- Familiarity with mobile infrastructure RAN knowledge.
- Have basic knowledge to understand 3GPP etc
- Understanding of wireless communication protocols (PHY, MAC, RRC, etc.)
Or have experience in developing high-frequency circuits, signal processing circuits for modulation methods used in 3GPP, etc.
- Basic knowledge of Linux operation and CUI-based configuration.
- Have knowledge of shell script creation using Cshell, Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby etc.
- Experience / interest in testing and configuration of RAN and EPC (SGW, PGW etc) is desirable.
- Ability to correctly determine and execute priorities for work content.
- Have a basic knowledge of configuring / implementing VM (Virtual Machine) platforms such as VMware, KVM, OpenStack etc.
- Have basic knowledge of the L2-3 network and have basic knowledge to educate customers about L2-3 test items (throughput, latency, jitter, packet loss, etc.).
- Some vender certification it’s not mandatory.
- Minimum Bachelor’s level
- Technical background in Test & Measurement, or related field
- Willing to English communication
- Japanese communication skill needed
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.keysight.com.