Website Siemens EDA
Siemens Digital Industries offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly-integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Industry, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
The objective of Portfolio development (PFD) is to ensure that GSCS (Global Sales & Customer Services) achieves the assigned revenue targets for the Siemens-Mendix Portfolio. This is achieved by creating and maintaining plans for their assigned product domain within their defined territory, aligning those plans with stakeholders across GSCS, the segments and industry strategy. Further, they drive the execution of those plans through the appropriate GSCS functions. The main responsibilities will be:
– Build and maintain a local business plan for Mendix that supports and aligns with Middle East and Africa Integrated Country Plan, while ensuring alignment with marketing, sales, etc.
– Develop and engage in multiple opportunities, primarily in the identify and discover stages of the sales process
– Identify and select the most appropriate Siemens-Mendix Campaigns for implementation in the territory
– Use market analysis tools to identify target accounts
– Collaborate with a sales orchestrator or a tele-prospector to mature contacts for the targets, and ultimately fill the pipeline with opportunities generated from the targets
– Provide feedback and suggestions for improvements on the Siemens-Mendix Campaigns as well as additional needs of their territory to the Global PFD
– Ensure adequate awareness and education for Siemens-Mendix within the country organization
You have a degree level in engineering or business.
A strong understanding of firm general business process understanding is an asset.
You are results oriented and able to drive and facilitate the Mendix strategy across Middle East & Africa in alignment with our go-to-market strategy at Global, Regional and Country levels.
A first experience in Sales or Business Development roles in SaaS or PaaS enterprise software industry and a first experience with the Middle Eastern and African market are a strong assets.
You will be located either Dubai or Pretoria. Travel will be expected (25-50%).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIEMENS INDUSTRY SOFTWARE SA (PTY) LTD
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens-info.com.