Website Siemens EDA
Are you ready to help drive the financial performance of a full manufacturing facility through directing the factory finance team and providing transparency to the organization?
We are looking for an experienced Accountant / Financial Analyst and leader to join our team and provide guidance and leadership and develop the team to the next level. This position is a key role at the site.
The successful candidate will display a strong sense of ownership of their role.
Specific requirements are listed below:
• Directs, oversees and develops the plant finance team
• Ensures accuracy of books and records with all applicable accounting rules and laws
• Oversees all relevant production KPIs, Revenue recognition, Costing, Payroll, Regulative, etc.
• Coordinates and drives budget, forecasting and closing processes
• Continuing dialogue with department heads regarding financial performance
• Collaborates with technical partners to identify and drive productivity and other improvements
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations for review with management
• Supports development and implementation of strategic business plans
• Oversees complex entries in accordance with US GAAP
• Ensures fulfillment of various different reporting requirements on time and in high quality, e.g. monthly performance reviews, closing commentary, cost structure analysis, etc.
• Supports senior leadership with ad-hoc analysis
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in accounting or finance
• Demonstrates and applies expert knowledge in the fields of cost accounting, and financial reporting and analysis
• Knowledge and experience in digitalization
• Preferably experienced managing teams
• Experience in a manufacturing environment
• Successful demonstration of key responsibilities mentioned above
• Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.