Function mainly covers Planning, Production Control, Delivery, Internal Customer Service and others.
- Receive/Clarify field’s or internal engineering department’s request on detailed Subcon Service to be performed.
- Co-Work with Operation/Technical Support team to find suitable vendors to meet field’s or internal engineering department’s request.
- Plan smooth turnkey flow & schedule for each project. Try to meet internal/outside customers’ demand.
- Find appropriate capacity at vendors.
- Book adequate allocation at vendors.
- Place order/work order to vendors.
- Maintain good relationship with vendors.
- Secure reasonable delivery schedule from vendors, once order accepted by vendor.
- Closely monitor WIP. Push to pull in the schedule if needed.
- Highlight any failure / excursion to field/engineering/Operation (technical support team). Closely monitor and drive above teams together with vendor to solve failure/excursion.
- Operate SAP ERP system; correctly maintain WIP status in ERP system.
- Find qualified delivery company to meet project requirement.
- Prepare/Watch out delivery from vendor to vendor, vendor to customer.
- Support custom clearance if needed.
- Issue shipping documents for each delivery.
- Qualify/Manage warehouse for some inventory keeping.
Internal customer service:
- Keep timely communication with field/internal engineering department for the turnkey status and schedule.
- Support field/internal engineering team for cost estimation (delivery/logistics charge), schedule estimation.
- Support Finance team at payment (to vendor), Invoice (to customer), etc.
- Have relevant working experience in Production Material Control (PMC), Production Planning (PP) or Workshop Supervisor (MFG),work experience and rank are not limited.
- Experience in IC industry is preferred.
- IE (Industrial Engineering) or BA (Business Administration) background is preferred.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.verisilicon.com.