What You’ll Do
- Custom layout design for industry leading high speed Serdes architectures.
- Working in leading edge semiconductor nodes and cad tools including latest 3nm node.
- Detailed collaboration in optimizing layouts with analog design team.
- Development and maintenance of layout software automation capabilities.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Familiarity with analog electronics and CMOS transistors
It’d Be Amazing If You Had
- Advanced technology node experience desired
- Extremely detail oriented
- Great collaboration and communication skills
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Drives for consistency
- Takes personal pride in high standard of outputs
- Self-motivated and self-managing
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.awaveip.com.