Website Alphawave Semi
We’re looking for the Wavemakers of tomorrow.
Alphawave Semi enables tomorrow’s future by accelerating the critical data communication at the heart of our digital world – from seamless video streaming to AI to the metaverse and much more. Our technology powers product innovation in the most data-demanding industries today, including data centers, networking, storage, artificial intelligence, 5G wireless infrastructure, and autonomous vehicles. Customers partner with us for mission-critical data communication, our innovative technologies, and our proven track record. Together, we enable the next generation of digital technology.
What You’ll Do
- Custom layout design for industry leading high speed Serdes architectures.
- Working in leading edge semiconductor nodes and cad tools including latest 3nm node.
- Detailed collaboration in optimizing layouts with analog design team.
- Perform physical verification (DRC,ANT,LVS,ERC,…)
- Development and maintenance of layout software automation capabilities.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s in Electrical/Computer Engineering, EngSci, or equivalent
- Familiarity with analog electronics and CMOS transistors
- Additional points if you have worked in recent FiFet technologies (7nm, 5nm, etc)
- Minimum of 2 years of custom layout experience
It’d Be Amazing If You Had
- Advanced technology node experience.
“Hybrid work environment”
As part of our commitment to the well-being and satisfaction of our employees, we have designed a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Great compensation package
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Paid time off
Diversity & Inclusivity
Alphawave Semi is based out of one of the most diverse countries in the world. This includes differences related to race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, gender expression and presentation, sexual orientation, religion, age, ability and socioeconomic status. To us, diversity is one our strongest assets to our organization. We commit ourselves to promoting the recognition and appreciation of our diverse and rich culture. We believe that it is critical to our success to promote freedom of thought and opinion in a respectful environment. The decisions we make are rooted by respectfully considering each other’s thoughts and opinions and by working towards a greater common goal.
Alphawave Semi is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Indigenous People, and persons with disabilities. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. If as a qualified job applicant, you request accommodation, Alphawave Semi will consult with you to provide reasonable accommodations according to your specific needs. If you wish to make a request, you will be provided an opportunity if you’re applications is selected to proceed in our hiring process.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit alphawave.wd10.myworkdayjobs.com.