Website Siemens EDA
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated People Development Lead to join our team in Business Excellence. This role involves spearheading programs aimed at defining the future needs for enhancing the skills and competencies of our employees, to develop our workforce of the today and the tomorrow in alignment with our organization’s values and strategic objectives.
You will work in a highly matrixed organization and environment, partnering with our Workforce Development leads in Germany and the US as well as our P&O (People & Organization, formerly HR).
Within BE, you will partner with our T&O (Training and Onboarding) team.
- Oversee the development and execution of strategic workforce programs and initiatives aimed at defining the future need of roles, skills and capabilities to enable our people development.
- Analyze data, trends and demographics and connect with business goals to enable workforce decisions for the short, mid and long term
- Use your project management skills to ensure that initiatives are delivered on time, within budget, and meet quality standards.
- Develop and conduct training modules, workshops, and seminars to determine how to upskill and reskill our staff to enhance and keep them employable and able to thrive now and in the future.
- Foster business excellence by ensuring our workforce is trained to market standards and is fully aware of emerging trends and techniques.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand their training needs and design custom solutions.
- Bring the organization along with Change Management efforts
- Work with the Head of Training & Onboarding to analyze the effectiveness of training programs using performance data and implement necessary improvements.
- Advise senior management on strategic decisions related to workforce development and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Human Resource Management, Project Management, or related field; Master’s degree and relevant certifications preferred.
- Proven experience in project management and execution.
- Demonstrated expertise in designing and delivering workshops, training programs and seminars.
- Strong understanding of business excellence methodologies and best practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to inspire and manage a team.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Agile, adoptive, collaborative team player
- Experience working in Engineering or Technology environment is a plus.
If you possess a passion for data and analytics as well as people development and have a track record in delivering effective workforce development strategies, we would love to hear from you.
You’ll benefit from:
- Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to our employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html
- The pay range for this position is $88,340 – $151,440 and the annual incentive target is 10% of the base salary. The actual wage offered may be lower or higher depending on budget and candidate experience, knowledge, skills, qualifications and premium geographic location.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.