- Development and support for DRC/LVS/PEX/PERC runset(ruledeck) generation on Intel’s process.
- Development/support of ICV/Calibre/Pegasus/PVS runset (rule deck) for DRC/LVS/PEX/PERC
- Conduct the L0QA of the codes.
- Bring in run time efficiency, automation and solve customer issues on rusets.
- Develop and maintain DRC/LVS/extraction flow, working closely with various design/development groups.
- Perform in a dynamic and challenging environment with drive and creativity.
- 4+ years of experience in DRC/LVS/PEX/PERC runset development/QA on ICV/Calibre/Pegasus tools/flow.
- Strong CMOS concepts
- Strong debugging and scripting skills
- Strong team working and leadership skills.
- Layout tools: Virtuoso, CalibreDRV, IC Work Bench
- Runset Development: Calibre, PVS, ICV, Pegasus – Scripting: Unix, Perl, Python or TCL
Inside this Business Group
As the world’s largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art — from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development, manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on utilizing the power of Moore’s Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.intel.com.