Job ID #: 18520
Job Category: Sales
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Department: Sys & Svs Provider Sales
Primary Country: USA
Primary Location: Seattle (WA)
About the role
The role of Arm’s Strategic Alliances team is to develop very deep and expansive relationships with companies such as Microsoft, Facebook, Amazon, and Google and their associated communities. The team leads the business and technical engagements with these companies to ensure that their products are optimized for deployment on Arm devices. The team also has the responsibility for looking for ways to develop potential commercial relationships with targeted companies, either through direct or indirect channels. The team will look for innovative and outstanding ways to improve and grow the value chain. Additionally, the team’s role includes coordinating with our divisions to influence new products, working with our partners to identify and further market opportunities, speaking at industry forums, and crafting marketing materials. The ultimate ambition is to facilitate demand creation for Arm products and solutions thru key engagements with our focused partners.
Reporting to the VP of Strategic Alliances the Partner Manager has responsibility for the definition, articulation and execution of customized, strategic programs with the partner companies and ecosystem communities. This individual is also seen as an Arm ambassador to current and prospective ecosystem partners. Ideal candidate will lead the relationships and business development activities at a specific set of partners, facilitating new business with them, and ensure that Arm’s engineering and business teams understand the partners’ strategies and technology needs/roadmaps. The primary partner focus will be Microsoft, but Partner Manager may be engaged thru the team efforts with the other partners.
What will I be accountable for?
- Own the partner relationship and coordinate Arm’s activities and interactions with them. Identify the key individuals and develop relationships at the technical, business and executive levels
- Develop account plans that deliver benefit to Arm and to the partner in equal measure
- Work with other individuals in the organization and across Arm to increase the awareness of and the value proposition for Arm based technology in additional development groups inside the partner organizations
- Understand partner requirements, product plans and roadmaps and communicate/advocate those within Arm
- Develop new business either directly or indirectly with partners
- Drive mid-to-long term strategic direction for applicable sub-segments, aligning internal product and ecosystem developments
- Develop new market opportunities for Arm and the Arm partnership
What skills, experience, and qualifications do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, engineering or other applicable subject area required
- Fundamental understanding of the partners and eco-systems and how Arm can be positioned for success
- Able to learn new and sometimes complex material and identify key takeaway points
- Able to lead and advance many projects simultaneously and adapt quickly to the unexpected
- Account/Partner Management: Experience in developing and executing account plans
- Results driven experience driving commercial and legal discussions to closure
- Results’ orientation as displayed by past achievement in successfully executed marketing or sales initiatives on an international scale in the semiconductor industry
- Creativity: Ability to define new technical concepts and potentially disruptive business strategies to tackle technical and business challenges
- Analysis: Ability to analyse industry dynamics with a view to developing practical strategies for gaining market share
- Social Skills: Capable of persuading and influencing multiple individuals to pursue new strategies and tactical implementation of multi-pronged strategies
- Technical Knowledge: Working knowledge of Arm cores, tools, boards, application’s software, and systems
What are the desired behaviors for this role?
At Arm, we are proud to have a set of behaviors that reflect our creative culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and craft outstanding. These behaviors are assessed during the recruitment process:
- Delivery of results– You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you seek to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you’re passionate about what you do
- Partner / customer focus– Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and seeking to achieve success
- Creativity / innovation– Possessing curiosity and a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others
- Collaboration / communication– Your ability to forge lasting relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success
- Personal impact / influence– You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully craft your work to deliver truly impactful results
- Team / personal development– You take time to drive your own development, while also encouraging team members and partners to do the same
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.