Job ID #: 18521
Job Category: Management
Employment Type: Graduates
Division: Partner Enablement
Department: Partner Enablement – Marketing
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic Marketing team within a top semiconductor company? Then we have just the role for you! We are looking for a highly motivated Graduate Marketer to help us promote our Support and Training Services.
This role offers you a great opportunity to apply all elements of marketing, from planning through to implementation and analysing results. You will learn how to use a broad range of Outbound Marketing tactics and develop skills using an assortment of channels, including email, events, social media, to name a few. You will collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues such as our Creative Team, Social Media Team and Campaigns Team.
The Sales and Partner Enablement (SPE) organization’s Vision is to elevate Arm’s technologies and solutions through an industry-leading customer experience by focusing on partner success. As a member of SPE, your role is to ensure that existing partners have the best possible experience of working with Arm.
As a Marketing Graduate you’ll acquire knowledge about how Arm markets its Support Services, in addition to gaining a full appreciation of the marketing machine from lead generation to re-contracting of existing customers.
Reporting to the Outbound Marketing Manager, you’ll be involved in activities such as:
- Content Marketing: Crafting and coordinating content for email marketing, web pages, blogs, whitepapers and others. You will also update and refresh web page content for Support Services and the Arm Approved partner program.
- Marketing & Sales collaterals: Building and updating collaterals for the Sales team including brochures, leaflets and Power Point slides.
- Events: Coordinating the group’s presence at both internal and external events, including planning demos, talks, collaterals and giveaways.
- Campaigns: Assisting on SPE’s Marketing campaigns, tracking Return On Investment and coming up with ways to improve performance.
- Social Media: Liaising with our internal Social Team to plan and track performance Social Media activities.
Skills, experience, and qualifications:
- A recently acquired bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Marketing or closely related field.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly and adapt to changing priorities.
- Capable of working in a team or independently with minimal direction or supervision.
- Creativity, with an open mind to different perspectives.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media and web technologies: web design, Search Engine Optimization and web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Knowledge about working with a marketing automation platform (preferably Marketo), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, and web Content Management Systems (CMS).
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.