Website Siemens EDA
The Outpatient Development Architect, a key member of the Networked Care Organization, will provide thought leadership and hands-on engagement to facilitate the creation of new outpatient care facilities. Working directly with both internal and external customers, this individual will leverage their industry knowledge and experience to offer a customized solution that meets the clinical, operational, and financial needs of the practice being developed.
- Work with IDNs and Physician groups to qualify, define, and scope Outpatient Practice models
- Act as a consultant to facilitate practice development and expansion in our core markets
- Prepare market briefs, Co-develop business cases/Proforma models with customers
- Identify potential partners as needed to engage in projects
- Develop project plans and lead selected projects to completion
- Act as the internal subject matter expert to help qualify and vet potential solutions for the Networked Care space
- Stay current on all market trends to identify opportunities and potential market disruptors
- Partner with customers to identify and address operational barriers to improved operations
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have outstanding communications skills able to work effectively with both internal and external stakeholders to uncover needs and provide solutions
- 10+ years experience working in Healthcare including working with Radiology, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Office Based Labs, Urgent Care Centers
- You have a proven track record in analysis and improvement of business processes in complex matrix driven business environments as well as experience in managing change and transformation projects
- Experience running large projects, and designing and directing programs
- High level of collaboration and ability to align multiple stakeholders towards a common objective
- Demonstrate very high professional judgment competence.
- Exhaustive use of know-how to solve highly complex problems.
- Strong analytical skills- ideally familiar with population health information
- BS/BA in related discipline, Master’s degree where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You are a curious person with an entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- You have developed a feeling for what creates real value for an organization
- You create and innovate to open up new ways of approaching and fulfilling market needs
- You regularly adopt, improve and change existing ways, approaches and methodologies
- You are the “Idea Generator” for new and practical solutions
- You show and live empathy towards customers’ need
- You have OBL(Office Based Lab) knowledge
The pay range for this position is $150,000- $190,000 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit jobs.siemens.com.