- Experience with soldering components to Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) is desired.
- Patience with new and tedious processes.
- Read assembly prints and manufacture parts accordingly.
- Knowledgeable of IPC or other quality documents that pertain to the product.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area, as well as maintain equipment.
- Good Hand/Eye coordination.
*The responsibilities as defined are intended to serve as a general guideline for this position. Associates may be asked to perform additional tasks depending on strengths and capabilities.*
- Minimum of One Year experience in Manufacturing.
- Experience with soldering components to printed circuit boards desired.
- Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to stand/sit for more than 90 minutes straight, and not suffering from any sensory deprivation and/or paralysis of the limbs.
- Must be able to work with a microscope for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to utilize both and for soldering and/or repairing soldered wires.
- Lifting Requirements: Light Work – Must be able to lift to 25 pounds frequently, from floor to waist.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.