This position has a key role as the first point of contact and being the “face of the company” to the company’s Customers, Suppliers, Vendors and Candidates. Equally important, this position interfaces with the team company-wide and is responsible for helping to build a strong, cohesive company culture. As a secondary function this position has administrative responsibilities including supporting the executive team, and accounting and HR functions. This position requires a proactive, highly organized team player with a passion for learning and the ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently.
Office Manager Responsibilities
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Coordinates the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Purchases office/kitchen supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Coordinates the maintenance of office/kitchen equipment, including copier, coffee and water machines, etc.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations including interfacing with building management, stocking kitchen and office supplies and shipping and receiving of packages.
- Coordinates and provides administrative support for company-wide events.
- Coordinates meetings for various groups within the company.
- Participates as needed in special company projects.
HR Administration Responsibilities
- Administers the recruitment effort including interfaces with Hiring Managers and candidates to schedule interviews and facilitates the interview process to ensure candidates have a positive experience.
- Assists with new hire onboarding and employee offboarding.
- Works with the company’s HR Consultant to administer the group health insurance programs.
- Maintain HR and recruitment related records in BambooHR.
- Works with the HR Consultant on health and safety matters to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Assists with Immigration matters as requested.
- Performs special projects as assigned by the HR Consultant.
General Administrative Responsibilities
- Provides administrative support to members of the Executive Team including follow up with team members to collect their weekly reports, consolidates and submits reports, including own report to the Executives.
- Maintain company records and documents in Google Docs.
- Performs special projects as assigned by the Executive Team
- Provides support to the company’s Accountant including researching and answering questions on invoices, organizing and printing invoices, copying, filing and mailing checks.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook and Google Docs. Quick Books proficiency and Bookkeeping experience are a Plus
- 2-3 years office management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Proficiency in international Language: Korean or Mandarin are a Plus.