The Future is Bright, It’s Here. Choose a career in creating the technologies that are changing the world.
TSMC is the world’s first dedicated semiconductor foundry. As the founder and a leader of the Dedicated IC Foundry segment, TSMC has built its reputation by offering advanced and “More-than-Moore” wafer production processes and unparalleled manufacturing efficiency.
Nano Mask Technology Transfer Department (NMTT) has focused on the development and production of state-of-the-art EUV pellicles, which are ultrathin membranes used to protect the photomask from contamination during EUV exposure.
Our ambition is to produce the world’s No.1 EUV pellicle with high transmittance and excellent durability. Our mission is to maintain TSMC’s leading role in the advanced foundry market through excellent yield with the help of EUV pellicles. By virtue of particle-free on photomask during EUV exposure in the scanner, mass production of chips with high throughput and high quality can be then realized. Most importantly, green manufacturing can also be strived for due to the significant reduction of pollution, energy, and raw materials.
We are now looking for a process engineer. As part of our EUV pellicle team, we not only do research and development of ultrathin film processes but also make ideas real. This role offers an excellent opportunity to expand your career by means of cooperating with multi-disciplinary team members and empowering the world’s most successful companies.
Task of the role
- EUV pellicle process engineer.
- Continue improvement in EUV pellicle quality & throughput.
- Design of experiment (DOE) verification
You will learn
- Multidisciplinary collaboration in engineering, including cutting-edge materials, optics, physics, and mechanics.
- Communication skills with interdepartmental personnel.
- Expanding horizons of science, technology, and innovation.
- Master’s degree/PhD, or equivalent experience in science and engineering-related fields.
- TOEIC score of 600 or above
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Good problem-solving and communication skills, team spirit, and an active learner.
- Work experience and expertise in PVD/CVD.
- Work experience and expertise in lithography.
We have some of the most forward-thinking and hard-working people in the world working with us. If you’re creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
NMTT is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We highly value diversity in our current and future employees.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit tsmc.taleo.net.