For our growing business we are looking for a Network Software Development Engineer who shows enthusiasm for Ethernet Network Applications.
Position Content & Responsibilities
You will fill a role as Network Software Development Engineer in the Packaged IP solutions team with focus on moving our Network controller from a Proof-of-concept stage to a commercial product.
You will hold a key position in the team, that develops Network controller to manage a complete Time Sensitive Network(TSN). You will be working closely with our Industrial Postdoc as well as other of your colleagues in the SW group.
You will be involved in ensuring that our Software development are going in the right direction and lives up to our customers expectation from specification, architecture, implementation to testing and applying your
skills to ensure a unique and robust experience for our customers.
Your main tasks:
- Develop SDN software control systems to automate scheduling and management of network resources in a TSN Network (Time Sensitive Network)
- Develop and test our Network controller in collaboration with your colleagues in accordance with common practice
- Ensure proper test and quality of the Network controller
- Develop and maintain automated test and release handling
- Participate in customer meetings as the Network expert
- Create script-based test environment for both unit and system level test
You will have the opportunity to play an important role in help growing the SW group and improvement of our working methodologies, tool-chain and processes.
- Master or BSc in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Network Technology or equivalent
- More than 7 years of working experience as a software developer
- C/C++/Phyton development skills
- Solid understanding of mainstream network protocols, including TCP/IP, Netconf and Linux networking
protocol stacks and tools
- Understanding of data structures in XML, YAML and JSON
- Understanding of YANG date model language
- Knowledge of Network topologies like TSN (Time Sensitive Network)
- Used to develop in accordance to a standards and common practice
- Personally, you are focused, systematic and solution-oriented person that manage to transform your skills into action
- You feel motivated by being the best within your field and like to work with the newest technologies
What’s in it for you?
Through your contribution you have the opportunity to influence on how coming key technologies globally will unfold and you will work with key players to enable this. This is an outstanding career option if you are looking to further your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- We offer a versatile and challenging job opportunity in an international and flexible work environment
- We have a flat organizational structure with room for entrepreneurship, initiative and creativity
- Our benefits are competitive
- Comcores is growing fast and internationally, which will give you the unique possibility to work with an
international talent pool
- A great team to work with that consists of highly educated technology and software engineering
Who We Are
We are gearing up to serve a growing number of customers in an early-stage market for TSN Ethernet solutions and transforming Comcores from providing IP cores for custom ASICs, but to scale the ability to provide full solutions in the TSN and 5G marked. This will require an acceleration of our Software development as well as constant improvement of quality.
We are privileged that our unique IP cores and solutions are well recognized by leading OEM players like for example Intel, Xilinx, Analog Devices, Samsung and Fujisoft as our partners.
Who We Are
Comcores is a leading global provider of Intellectual Property (IP) cores for semiconductor chip providers.
IP cores are critical pieces of the chip design that require expertise and experience to develop. Examples are network communication chips for 5G mobile and Ethernet data networks. Comcores has experienced significant growth and has ambitious plans for further growth. Effective marketing is a key element for our growth journey.
We strive to front new technologies that enables next generation and are engaged in universities around the world, powerful partnerships and industry relations that can ensure our competitiveness and enable new solutions.
Our team consist of approximately 40 people with diverse background. We pride ourselves with having a mindset fostering a team-spirit and focused on achieving great results. We deliver what we promise.
For more information and details please have a look at www.comcores.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the position please contact R&D, Flemming Kongsfelt at +45 60 60 29 19 or HR, Anne-Marie Ussing +45 20 81 11 73
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.comcores.com.