National Taiwan University
Graduate School of Advanced Technology
Faculty Position Opening
We are searching for global talents to join us and inviting applications for the following positions:
Program: Integrated Circuit Design and Automation
Specialties: Integrated circuit system design and design automation pertaining (but not limited) to next-generation communication, artificial intelligence, embedded processor/memory, HW security, quantum computing, ultra-low-power computing and sensor, 2.5/3D heterogeneous integration, and advanced fabrication technology
Program: Semiconductor Devices, Materials, and Hetero-integration
Specialties: Next-generation transistor and memory device technology, 3D integrated circuit and hetero-integration, novel semiconductor material growth and characterization, key components and materials for quantum computing and quantum communication, device and process integration for advanced technology node, emerging semiconductor-related technology
Program: Nanoengineering and Nanoscience
1) Digital predictive process models (digital twins) in semiconductor engineering
2) Multi-scale simulation or multi-physics modeling of semiconductor devices
3) Electronic and structural properties of surfaces and interfaces in low-dimensional semiconductors
4) Computational materials physics
[Engineering and Science of Semiconductor Nano Devices]
1) Low-dimensional (including one-dimensional or two-dimensional) semiconductor materials
2) Manufacturing process, application, and precision measurement of semiconductor nano devices
Program: Precision Health and Intelligent Medicine
Research areas may include, but is not limited to, precision health, advanced medical devices,
predictive modeling of physiological mechanisms in health and disease, advanced methods of
biomedical data analysis, acquisition or reconstruction algorithms for imaging/sensing, and
automated analysis/interpretation of high-dimensional biomedical imaging data.
1. Applicants must possess a Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering, computer science, material, physics, chemistry, mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, school of Medicine, or other related fields
2. Ability to use English as a medium of instruction
3. International cooperation or industry experience preferred
l Position: Full-time Assistant Professor or above
l Date of Appointment: August 1, 2024 (tentative)
l Required Documents:
1. Cover letter
2. CV, including publication lists, teaching plans, and research plans
3. Ph.D. dissertation and publications/academic works in the last five years
4. At least three letters of recommendation (signed by referees and directly sent by email or mail)
5. A photocopy of Ph.D. diploma (For those who possess a degree outside Taiwan, the degree and transcript have to be verified by the Taipei Economic and Cultural Representative Office; for those who are going to obtain the doctoral degree, the provisional certificate is required as a proof)
1. Those who pass the preliminary review are required to hand in five copies of the external review works/publications, including catalog of works/publications submitted for review, co-authorship statement of representative publication and send by mail or email.
2. We will contact the applicant to give the lectures by phone or email (Information will be announced until further notice).
l Deadline: Nov 30, 2023
Send the soft copy in PDF to email@example.com【Email Subject: Application for GSAT Full-Time Faculty Position- NAME】
l Contact: Ms. Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org
l Website: https://gsat.ntu.edu.tw
l Salaries and Benefits information available upon request.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gsat.ntu.edu.tw.