The candidate for this position will be responsible leading the Infrastructure development use within the DFM global community. The infrastructure involves web-based application and UNIX based. These infrastructures are to enable Quality deck assurance and provide enablement support to DFM developers globally.
- Work with global DFM developers and major EDA partners (Synopsys, Cadence, Mentor, Magma) to realize process aware IC design platform for advanced technology nodes
- Work with Process Development Kit (PDK) team, Technology Enablement team and Manufacturing teams globally to buildup DFM Infrastructures capability that improves work efficiency.
- Perform rigorous DFM QA(Quality Assurance) check and formulate procedures to ensure high quality DFM Design Kits for customer and IP vendors usage
- PhD/Masters / Degree in Computer Engineering, Microelectronics or equivalent
- At least 6 years of working experience in Computing programming/ DevOps
- Possess fundamental knowledge on analog circuit design, circuit simulation, mixed-signals integration will be added advantage.
- Good experience in PDK and rule deck development (LVS / DRC / DFM / PERC / Layout profiling deck development) using Mentor SVRF / TVF or equivalent.
- Involve in leading projects that involve programming skills in the following for work automation:
- Scripting languages: C, Tcl/TK, Perl or Python
- Database scripting (mySQL, Oracle or similar)
- Makefile mechanism
- Cadence SKILL programming
Other Essential Attributes:
- Possess good working attitude, good teamwork & initiative
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good attention to details
- Independent in task execution
- Passion in research work with innovation drive
- Able to take prime ownership and take lead in assigned projects
- Specialized training;
- Working in a highly qualified team of professionals;
- Attractive remuneration package;
- Excellent working conditions;
- Dynamic job in a friendly team environment;
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.