Website Keysight EDA
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Learn more about what we do.
Our powerful, award-winning culture embraces a bold vision of where technology can take us and a passion for tackling challenging problems with industry-first solutions. Diversity, equity & inclusion are integral parts of our culture and drivers of innovation at Keysight. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers.
As a Mechanical Engineering Intern you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Completing mechanical designs of components required for High Performance Oscilloscope prototyping.
- Generating components, assemblies, and drawings in Siemans NX (3D CAD software).
- Thermal modeling and thermal component selection to meet requirements.
- Interfacing with PCA designers to provide mechanical guidance.
- Developing a strong understanding of fundamental design principles and processes.
- Strong foundation in engineering calculations and principles.
Working knowledge of:
- A 3D CAD software program such as Siemens NX, SolidWorks or Creo (Siemens NX is preferred).
- Manufacturing techniques for metals and plastics.
- How electronic products are designed and manufactured.
- Basic understanding of material selection and manufacturing processes.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplined, cross-department environment.
- Strong communication, planning, and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter mentality, can do attitude, ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
Keysight Internship Program Requirements
Candidates who wish to be considered must be enrolled in a accredited college/university as of September 2024. Applicants who have graduated before September 2024 will not be considered unless they are entering/applying to a MS or PHD program after graduating.
Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. Candidates who now or at any point in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B Visa status) may not be considered. This does include candidates who do not currently require sponsorship for an internship but will require sponsorship in the future for non internship positions.
Colorado Pay Range: $27.13 – $35.48
Based on experience, education and skills, most offers will be between the minimum and the midpoint of the Salary Range listed above.
Note: For other locations, pay ranges will vary by region.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers-keysight.icims.com.