1. New EUV mask material development, including material design, film deposition, and characterization
2. New e-beam photoresist material development for EUV mask patterning
1. Master’s degree or above and major in Materials Science, Physics, Optics, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
2. Clear mind and logical thinking, positive and aggressive attitude.
3. Good communication skills and a team player, fluent in English.
4. Skilled or experienced in thin-film sputter process and characterization is preferred.
5. Skilled or experienced in photoresist synthesis and exposure pattern evaluation is preferred.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.tsmc.com.