GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. For more information, visit www.gf.com.
Summary of Role:
The Global Brand and Marketing organization seeks a recent college graduate to become an integral part of our growing solutions marketing team. Our ideal candidate is an aspirational marketing professional with strong interest and success in understanding complex, technical information, developing ideas into informative, influential stories, and communicating through digital and traditional marketing channels. The successful candidate also possesses the desire and skills to collaborate with internal and external colleagues and create compelling stories and proof points that build and strengthen the perception of GF’s industry leadership. The ideal candidate must be highly collaborative, organized, and adept at bringing ideas to life in creative ways. This role can be located in Santa Clara, CA or Austin, TX.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Distill highly complex industry information into a compelling differentiated stories about GF’s technology and solutions portfolio
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop and create external, customer-facing collateral, including infographics, demonstrations, blogs, conference presentations, webinars and more
- Utilize digital and traditional marketing channels to broadly disseminate GF’s stories worldwide, analyze distribution metrics, and make adjustments to optimize effectiveness
- Generate event-specific content and agendas and collaborate with the global events team to produce world-class internal and external conferences
- Interface with GF’s strategic business, technology, partnership and communications teams
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, economics or related fields
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to plan and execute complex projects with attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite especially PowerPoint and Word
- Fluency in English Language – written & verbal
- Travel – 5% of travel
- Proficiency with website content creation and editing tools
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud including PhotoShop, InDesign, Premiere and Acrobat
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit gfoundries.taleo.net.