Website Mirabilis Design
Mirabilis Design offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the field of electronic design and embedded software architecture! Mirabilis Design employees subscribe to the company’s culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients worldwide. At Mirabilis Design, innovation and leadership comes together to impact new product design and development.
What’s exciting about this role:
This position will be in the promotion of new capabilities that accelerate the design of innovative electronics products that will be deployed in 2025 and later. The candidate will be exposed to applications ranging from Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, far space technologies, processors, high-performance computing and automotive networks.
- Collaborate with product owners to prepare all folks of marketing collaterals including Press Release, competitive analysis, brochures, videos and presentation slides.
- Create marketing material using the language of our customers.
- Creating innovative ways to promote the products in conferences, programs and social media
- Work closely with field marketing teams to support events and other outbound marketing activities
- Define and execute a new marketing plan
- Prepare articles, Press Release
- Collaborate with other teams to promote offerings
- Inform clients and prospects of products and services through creative marketing strategies
- Track performance of all marketing campaigns
This is a Hybrid position and the candidate can be located anywhere. Office location is in Santa Clara, CA or Chennai, India.
Education and Experience:
Master’s degree or higher (or foreign education equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, Systems Science, or Operations Research and no experience.
Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Science and Engineering, Systems Science, or Operations Research and two+ (2+) years of experience in architecting electronics or semiconductors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electronics Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in architecture electronic systems or semiconductors
- Experience in publishing article is important
- Marketing experience is optional and not a requirement
- Strong English verbal and written skills
- Experience with modeling and simulation using VisualSim, Opnet, NS2/3, or SystemC is a bonus.
[Expertise may be gained during Graduate program.]
Why ELC Labs?
It’s the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It’s contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it’s being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing – for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
Mirabilis Design is the sole provider of architecture exploration software for the worldwide electronics industry. Mirabilis Design is based in Santa Clara, CA and Chennai India with over 65 customers worldwide.
Mirabilis Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.mirabilisdesign.com.