Job ID #: 18122
Job Category: Marketing & Communications
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Department: Marketing – Corporate Communications
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
The Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for planning and executing integrated marketing communications campaigns – for selected markets – that leverage the full marketing communications mix, including online and offline elements, as well as tracking and reporting on the results of the programs to ensure proper measurement and effectiveness.
This role will drive cross-functional marketing teams and serve as the point of execution for integrating the strategic, creative, and technology output of other teams within the company supporting our campaign platform.
• Develop and execute marketing campaigns working closely with our business segment, product and corporate marketing teams to maximize exposure of Arm’s leadership and technologies for the Automotive & IoT Embedded markets.
• Partner closely with cross-functional teams to create themes, messages and supporting proof points and leverage those across various marketing activities including content creation, email, events, webinars, online sponsorships, digital content, case studies and white paper programs in a cohesive manner.
• Identify target audiences and come up with strategies on how to effectively engage with these audiences.
• Create and execute events plans, including logistics where necessary, in support of targeted events.
• Execute creative, effective campaign and test plans; including marketing briefs, creative briefs, and segmentation matrices, as well as manage internal and external contacts.
• Deliver projects on time and to an exceptional standard.
• Lead the creation and management of effective tracking and reporting processes for campaign activities.
Essential skills and Qualifications:
• Experience working with companies in the Automotive, IoT or embedded technology markets in a marketing function.
• Demonstrated time management, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Must be able to manage and advance many projects simultaneously and adapt quickly to the unexpected.
• Excellent interpersonal verbal, presentation and written communication adaptive to a broad range of audiences.
• Ability to lead and inspire a cross-functional team to achieve high performance results within a positive, motivated and fast-changing environment.
• Highly motivated and collaborative.
• Strong analytical mind with the ability to extract critical information and insights form industry reports
• Experience in translating a creative vision into a creative brief and evaluating creative proposals
• Experience with marketing automation platforms, digital marketing, content marketing, event management.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.