Job ID #: 18123
Job Category: Marketing & Communications
Employment Type: Experienced Professionals
Department: Marketing – Corporate Communications
Primary Country: UK
Primary Location: Cambridge
Arm’s Enterprise Marketing team supports the company in meeting its business goals, building awareness in target markets and influencing audiences through compelling content driven through traditional media and digital channels.
We’re looking for a junior to mid-level designer to join our team of in-house creatives within Enterprise Marketing, supporting the creation of content and campaigns through effective, creative design and helping to further Arm’s reputation as a world-class technology brand in the most visual, visceral way possible.
The ideal candidate will be a versatile designer, capable of creating visually compelling yet on-brand material for a range of marketing uses including brand identity, digital and print collateral (white papers, reports, website content), trade show content, online banner ads, iconography and UI/UX digital designs.
We’re looking for extraordinary talent, but just as important is a great attitude. If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Design and deliver compelling creative campaigns and assets that adhere to Arm’s standards and guidelines
• Develop and work with templates and toolkits that ensure a consistent look and feel across all our branded marketing materials
• Regularly review work with senior creative colleagues in Cambridge and San Jose to get feedback on direction, and to ensure work aligns with latest campaigns and style
• Plan and manage the flow of design work to ensure campaigns and assets are delivered promptly and to a high standard
• Prepare projects for print/web production
• Ability to travel.
• Video and Motion Graphics a bonus
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Excellent time and workload management skills
• Strong portfolio demonstrating experience with a range of mediums
• An understanding and familiarity with UX design would be a bonus
• A ‘can do’ attitude, even when faced with multiple deadlines
• Creative flair in bringing content such as reports and white papers to life
• Keen eye for detail and suggesting potential improvements and amendments
• Fluent with software used in the design process (Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), and able to intelligently organize files for design iteration and web and print production. Working knowledge of Sketch and Adobe XD is a plus.
• Ability to work both individually or collaboratively to ensure design output exceeds expectations
• Effective communication and presentation skills, with the ability to confidently articulate and present work to team members
• A self-starter with motivation to learn and get involved in different areas of the company
• A desire to push your professional development and skills with a view to personal growth within Arm
• Agency experience useful but not essential
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit careers.peopleclick.com.