Arteris enables engineering and design teams at the world’s most transformative brands to connect and integrate today’s system-on-chips (SoCs) that fuel modern innovation.
If you’ve held a smartphone, driven an electronic car, or powered up a smart TV, you’ve come in contact with what we do at Arteris. Here, the future is quite literally in your hands—and when it isn’t, chances are it is flying overhead in a drone, a satellite, or in the cloud at a datacenter!
Do you want to contribute to the backbone of some of the world’s most popular SoCs? You will work with an expert team to design and deliver interconnect & memory hierarchy solutions for some of the world’s most sophisticated mobile, telecom, automotive, and consumer SoC designs. We are looking for a technical writer who is motivated, a self-starter, efficient, and able to be productive from Day 1.
As an ideal candidate, you have experiences in a technical field, such as software development, science, or engineering. Knowledge of the semiconductor industry would be highly appreciated. We expect to leverage your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information and help people understand concepts that are otherwise hard to comprehend.
- Plan, create, and maintain technical documentation for internal and external engineering audiences, including user guide, reference manual, FAQs, and other documentation
- Gather information and documentation requests from subject matter experts (such as engineers, AEs, software developers, and managers). Comprehend and extract said information from engineering documentation
- Create content and update existing content and make sure content is accurate
- Manage tasks and information flow using collaboration software such as JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint
- Participate in review, and QA of customer tools and UI’s to ensure usability, effectiveness, and consistency with documentation
- Interview SMEs and get hands-on with the product, learning all aspects of the product setup and usage
Experience requirements / Qualifications
- 3-5 years of technical writing experience (software and hardware) and writing technical documentation from scratch
- Strong FrameMaker, RoboHelp, and illustrator skills
- Ability to develop context-sensitive web help and HTML web help
- Ability to work with both structured and unstructured FrameMaker documents
- Knowledge of FrameMaker single-sourcing capabilities, with the ability to conditionalize and set up re-usable content
- Knowledge of graphics and other best practices for working within FrameMaker
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint
- Passionate about writing docs, an excellent communicator who is great at getting and giving information effectively and efficiently
- Experience working with a global team
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Optimal organization, collaboration, and time management
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members (face to face and through e-mail)
- Positive attitude toward change and inevitable mid-project course corrections
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment with very tight deadlines
Nice to have Skills
- Adobe Photoshop
- Bachelor’s degree, certificate in Technical Writing, or equivalent professional experienc
Arteris is a leading provider of system IP for the acceleration of system-on-chip (SoC) development across today’s electronic systems. Arteris network-on-chip (NoC) interconnect IP and SoC integration automation technology enable higher product performance with lower power consumption and faster time to market, delivering better SoC economics so its customers can focus on dreaming up what comes next.
With over 250 employees with headquarters in Silicon Valley and offices around the globe, we are a catalyst for SoC innovation so companies ranging from startups to the biggest technology market leaders can effectively create new products with proven connectivity flexibility and ease. Learn more at arteris.com.
Apply for job
To view the job application please visit www.arteris.com.